Dolly Kelepecz developer of DK Body Balancing Method &
Alison Marsh of YourPregnantCore.com present:
The Your Pregnant Core Pregnancy Pilates Teacher Training
Your Pregnant Core Pregnancy Pilates focus:
· Pre-pregnancy and Pregnancy – Strengthening and stretching core muscles that are crucial for handling the many changes with ease, helping pregnant women achieve a strong, healthy mind and body before and during her pregnancy.
· Labor and Birth – Exercises and movements to assist in a gentle labor and birthing experience.
· Postnatal – Strengthen and repair the abdominal wall and pelvic muscles that have been stretched and strained in postpartum women, assisting in a quick recovery after birth. Also, safe, healthy ways of moving with baby, including the awkward car seat, and breast feeding experience.
· Caring, attentive, educated Instruction – Tips on working with pregnant and postpartum women.
The Your Pregnant Core Pregnancy Pilates Method:
- Is designed to offer women a form of exercise that is safe and beneficial before, during, and after pregnancy.
- This training program will cover the anatomical and physiological changes a woman’s body goes through during pregnancy, and
- Specific exercises that will support a woman through her pregnancy,
- Resulting in a calm, strong, and balanced mind and body.
!A new section on diastasis recti is also included!
Click here for your complimentary diastasis recti protocol guide.
During pregnancy the woman’s body goes through significant changes.
The pregnant body is flooded with a variety of hormones that drastically change the way the body functions, ultimately affecting the way a woman feels.
With the growth of the fetus come major shifts in the body:
- The organs are pushed up and compacted,
- The abdominal wall separates-Diastasis Recti (in some cases),
- And the woman’s center of gravity is thrown off causing strain in the low back.
The latter are only a few of the many changes the pregnant body undergoes.
Pregnancy should be a wondrous time in a woman’s life!
The Your Pregnant Core Pregnancy Pilates Method,
along with your, unique, educated, attentive instruction,
will assist in giving your women clients the mind and body necessary to experience a safe, healthy pregnancy, labor, birth, and postpartum recovery!
Call or text Alison for Questions: 702-339-2809